Sunday, August 13, 2017

Arms Around the World by Kiler Davenport


Many folks are creatively dead and without a mind of their own. Most have been beat down by this system to the point where they feel completely powerless. I feel this way many times. I get severely depressed and down to the point where I just want to vanish into the void. But something strange keeps me going as if there were something out there calling me back into action. Most of you know that something is very wrong with this world and you can feel the confusion and disdain of the people. This new world order monster and the ruling class has put their arms around the world and enslaved so many and will continue this destruction until we the people rise up and stand together and are willing to die for our freedoms to be returned to us. I do not believe this will open in our lifetime or the next generation a however we should be giving them hell at this very moment and we are not doing that at all. All in all it looks like a lost cause. We shall see.

1 comment: