Monday, February 12, 2018

A Word From Kiler Davenport


I have closed myself off from the clueless. Those with empty minds. Our world is dying and that has an effect on me. I am so sad at what is going on around the world. Yes, I have that kind of mind that can perceive what is going on beyond me and mind. I must be an empath.

I see the big picture and I do not like it. We have come to far to last and now we are in trouble. What will we do to save ourselves that is the question. How will we turn back the hands of time, and come into a new world. One of peace and tranquility. One of love and harmony. Is this even possible?

We are so divided as a people, as a race, as a culture. Won't you come and join me on my talk show as we explore all of these matters in-depth.

We are live on Sun / Tues / Thurs @ 6 pm pac / 7 pm mtn / 8 pm cent / 9 pm est @ http:www.blogtalkradio.com/apri2018

No comments:

Post a Comment