Monday, November 17, 2014

APRI PRESENTS: AUTHOR CARRIGAN RICHARDS



About Author Carrigan Richards:

I was born in Cullman, Alabama, but grew up in Birmingham, and moved to Atlanta at 18. I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in English at Kennesaw State University. Ever since I was a little kid, I was always making up stories or characters in my head. I’d use my dolls to play out scenes. One day I started writing down the scenes. Nothing ever really came of that, but one day my mom lost her job and I wanted to make her happy, so I wrote her a poem. And another. And another. Soon, I had a whole notebook filled with poems. I continued to write poems and started writing stories a la R.L. Stine. I wrote my first novel at 15 and I’ll never forget my friend in math class asking me every day how far I’d gotten. I wrote another novel when I was 18, and with many years and dedication (and getting sidetracked from school and writing other novels), I finally finished, Pieces of Me.
 
When I’m not writing (which is rare), I’m spending time with my fiance, family, and friends, listening to music, playing with my sometimes psychotic puppy, or cheering on my Atlanta Braves.



Pinterest for Carrigan Richards:
http://www.pinterest.com/carriganrichard

Twitter for Carrigan Richards:
http://www.twitter.com/carrigan34

Google Plus for Carrigan Richards:
https://plus.google.com/107091170599201584231

Youtube for Carrigan Richards:



Goodreads for Carrigan Richards:

Website for Carrigan Richards:

Amazon for Carrigan Richards:

Thunderclap Project for Carrigan Richards:

No comments:

Post a Comment